[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd.conf 2016 CFP is now open!

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu May 12 08:58:25 UTC 2016

Heya!

I am happy to let you know that the systemd.conf 2016 Call for
Participation is now open:

We’d like to invite presentation and workshop proposals for systemd.conf 2016!

The conference will consist of three parts:

    One day of workshops, consisting of in-depth (2-3hr) training and
    learning-by-doing sessions (Sept. 28th)

    Two days of regular talks (Sept. 29th-30th)

    One day of hackfest (Oct. 1st)

We are now accepting submissions for the first three days: proposals
for workshops, training sessions and regular talks. In particular, we
are looking for sessions including, but not limited to, the following
topics:

    Use Cases: systemd in today’s and tomorrow’s devices and
    applications

    systemd and containers, in the cloud and on servers

    systemd in distributions

    Embedded systemd

    systemd on the desktop

    Networking with systemd

    … and everything else related to systemd

Please submit your proposals by August 1st, 2016. Notification of
acceptance will be sent out 1-2 weeks later.

If submitting a workshop proposal please contact the organizers for
more details. info at systemd.io

https://cfp.systemd.io/en/systemdconf_2016/cfp/session/new