[systemd-devel] [networkd] dbus interface?

Yuri D'Elia wavexx at thregr.org
Mon May 16 19:30:12 UTC 2016

I'd like to monitor interface state changes as emitted by networkd.

By monitoring the emitted signals though, it looks like the current
interface is either next to useless or I don't understand it at all.

For example, the PropertyChanged signal might have a path of
"/org/freedesktop/network1/link/_33", however I have no clue what link
_33 actually refers to.

In the node /org/freedesktop/network1/link/_33 there's nothing going
back to /org/freedesktop/network1/network nodes. In network nodes,
there's nothing referring to _33 or methods to get to the referring link
either.

Can somebody shed some light?

Thanks