[systemd-devel] Best way to ensure only registered clients can use certain methods.

Christian Lockley clockley1 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 00:41:57 UTC 2016

Hi all,
 I developing an app that returns an id after and init function, this id is
to be passed the subsequent calls so the program can prevent clients from
modifying the internal state of other clients. Right now I store the value
returned by sd_bus_message_get_sender() in the init function then
call sd_bus_message_get_sender() again in all the other functions,
verifying the value matches what I expect. Is this the correct or best way
to do this?
  Christian Lockley