[systemd-devel] systemd-nspawn leaves leftovers in /tmp

Bill Lipa dojo at masterleep.com
Fri Nov 4 22:54:55 UTC 2016

This might be due to trying to use systemd-nspawn -x with a raw image
inside the btrfs /var/lib/machines volume.  It doesn't work in the
sense that the container isn't ephemeral, but there's no error message
either, and this leftover gets created.

If I jump through elaborate hoops to create the container as a btrfs
subvolume instead of using the pull-raw one liner, the -x flag works
as expected and there is no leftover in /tmp.