[systemd-devel] Promoting a pull request

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:44:23 UTC 2016

The contribution guidelines [1] state:

> After you have pushed a new version, try to remove the
> reviewed/needs-rework label. Also add a comment about the new version
> (no notification is sent just for the commits, so it's easy to miss the
> update without an explicit comment).

I see no way of (trying to) removing the reviewed/needs-rework label
in the PR interface. I feel that as a result, my PR (#4259) has fallen
off the radar. Is there anything I can do to sponsor my PR? I am still
interested in seeing it merged.

If it is indeed impossible to do anything with the assigned labels,
maybe the quoted part of the contibution guidelines should be updated.

Regards,
- Jouke

[1] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md