[systemd-devel] proper way for shutdown script

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Wed Oct 5 12:40:52 UTC 2016

Xen schreef op 05-10-2016 14:37:

> And this works. But now the service must be started first before it
> will be called on shutdown... :-/.

I guess the package installer would have to start the service after
installation which would be a solution in that sense, it needs to enable
the service anyway.

Also I don't understand why /etc/init.d/libnss-ldap masks
/etc/systemd/system/libnss-ldap.service for the enable call.

It will see the init script and then call the sysv thing and will never
get to the actual service file I have created?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.