[systemd-devel] How to deploy systemd-nspawn containers and use for deployment

Brian Kroth bpkroth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:09:52 UTC 2016

Seems really dependent upon the container layout as to what's the most
appropriate way of doing that. For instance, if the underlying fs of the
source container is something like btrfs or zfs you could imagine doing a
send/recv of a golden snapshot. Possibly also for an lvm volume/snapshot.
For others rsync might be best. For others maybe it's just a deployment
script or tar or git repo.

</cent></cent>

Cheers,
Brian