[systemd-devel] kexec -p option does not cause a reboot on panic

Satya Naik satya.naik.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 05:20:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

Build primary kernel with enabling this config . Please read the
documentation for this config for your hardware.
CONFIG_PHYSICAL_START=0x1000000
CONFIG_SYSFS=y
CONFIG_HIGHMEM4G=y
CONFIG_RELOCATABLE=y
CONFIG_KEXEC=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO=y
CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP=y

later you can check the running kernel config by  "*zcat* /*proc*/*config*.gz
> running.config" , grep this config

Regards,
Satya .