[systemd-devel] Add DATADOS, fat32 to fstab file

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Apr 6 22:03:16 UTC 2017

Am 06.04.2017 um 22:15 schrieb Gary Evans:
> I tried to copy
>
> UUID=B813-BB28  /boot/efi  vfat umask=0077 0  1
>
> for my DOS data partition but it caused Debian not to boot. This is how
> it's configured:
>
> UUID=202E-E8BE  /DATADOS  vfat  umask=0077  0  1
>
> Where did this go awry? Please help.

"caused Debian not to boot" is no valueable information
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

"i tried to copy" - see above

UUID=B813-BB28 != UUID=202E-E8BE

if anything in /etc/fstab is not available at boot and not dfined with
"nofail" you get a emergency shell because a as mandatory defined
filesystem is missing - however, without a crystal ball nobody knows
what you are trying to achive and what happens...