[systemd-devel] How to disable systemd snapshot

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:37:31 UTC 2017

If you're referring to the `systemctl snapshot` feature which remembers
currently active services – it was removed several releases ago, and before
that it was only usable by root.

Systemd does not have any other "snapshotting" features (as far as I can
remember), except maybe some distro-specific btrfs services.

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017, 10:25 Rock Lee <rockdotlee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, there:
> From the security concern, I need to disable systemd snapshot. I
> searched Google, but found nothing. Can anybody give me a hint?
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Rock

Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity at gmail.com>