[systemd-devel] hibernation sometimes not working

MichaƂ Zegan webczat_200 at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Apr 25 01:45:14 UTC 2017

Hello.

I have archlinux with systemd (currently the newest released).
Hibernation works properly in this computer. however, after few
hibernations (or maybe something else triggers this condition?) it
suddenly stops working. trying to do systemctl hibernate in the terminal
says something like unknown sleep verb (I do not currently have the
exact message, but it is saying about unknown sleep verb). I haven't
found a way to hibernate when this is triggered, and I usually fully
shutdown the computer then.
Any ideas?