[systemd-devel] Outputting STDOUT and STDERR to current $SSH_TTY

Zhujiafa zhujiafa at huawei.com
Mon Aug 14 09:20:04 UTC 2017

"  With systemd all output is "hidden",  "

         He just wanted to see more detailed boot messages
         too determine the xxxx.service is correct !
========================
ZhuJiafa
email: zhujiafa at huawei.com<mailto:zhujiafa at huawei.com>
tel: +86 18651652661

From: vcaputo at pengaru.com<mailto:vcaputo at pengaru.com>
Date: 2017-08-12 02:57
To: Zhujiafa<mailto:zhujiafa at huawei.com>
CC: Reindl Harald<mailto:h.reindl at thelounge.net>; systemd-devel at lists.freedesktop.org<mailto:systemd-devel at lists.freedesktop.org>
Subject: Re: [systemd-devel] Outputting STDOUT and STDERR to current $SSH_TTY

This is not recommended.  Forwarding is currently implemented
synchronously in journald, and can have a very substantial negative
impact on journald performance in general as a result.

BTW: are we not averse to top-posting on systemd-devel?

Regards,
Vito Caputo