[systemd-devel] Why udev rule triggered for USB mice but not bluetooth mice

Weiwu Zhang a at colourful.land
Mon Jan 2 06:06:23 UTC 2017

> All keys that match against parent nodes must match for the same parent
> (this is even documented).

Thanks. That fixed the problem instantly.

I come from an OpenLDAP background, where such filter rules represent
a path, e.g.

uid="1001", system="windows", laptop="Lenovo-123",
organizationUnit="Sales", organization="Evil Co."

So I naturally take udev rules as something akin, i.e. each comma
introduces a new parent. Why the existence of ATTR{} didn't prompt me
to think otherwise was a mystery.