[systemd-devel] Disk Utilization part of systemd-bootchart is empty

Eswaran Vinothkumar (BEG-PT/PJ-IOT1) Vinothkumar.Eswaran at de.bosch.com
Mon Jan 9 10:03:04 UTC 2017

Sorry for my mistake,I have attached the output from busybox-bootchart initially.

Now I have attached the correct file from systemd-bootchart. The I/O utilization part is empty. Please let me know how to enable that for NAND flash.

> Hello systemd developers,
>
> I am currently analyzing the boot time of an embedded product. Systemd is used as the init system. I am trying to get the details about CPU load and I/O utilization from the systemd-bootchart. The disk utilization part of bootchart is empty, I am not sure what is the error.
> Can anyone here let me know about the issue and how to fix this problem.
>
> I have attached the systemd-bootchart for reference.

No,

you have attached the output of another bootchart program. For
reference: systemd-bootchart creates SVG files, not PNGs.

Auke