[systemd-devel] .device not creating in systemd

Arun Kumar arunkumar281191 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:16:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Previously i used systemd version 206 and kernel version 3.10.17.

Now I updated kernel version to 4.1.15 and systemd version to 229.

I'm using yocto for build.

I was mounting few devices from systemd using .mount service file. In that
I'm using requires and wants as <nodename>.device.

After updating systemd with latest version there is no .device creating. I
verified with bootchart and also with

# systemctl list-units
command.
The devices are not shown. Please suggest ideas as I want to use the mount
from systemd.