[systemd-devel] Github systemd issue 6237

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jul 8 07:45:15 UTC 2017

Am 08.07.2017 um 08:29 schrieb Michael Chapman:
> On Sat, 8 Jul 2017, Kai Krakow wrote:
>> Am Sat, 8 Jul 2017 08:05:44 +0200
>> schrieb Kai Krakow <hurikhan77 at gmail.com>:

>>> Then behavior is "correct".
>>
>> Or in other words: The original bug description is wrong. The bug isn't
>> with non-existent users. That works fine.
>
> That is correct.
>
> There's a lot of misinformation floating around with this issue --
> there's a tendency amongst some parts of the Linux community to jump on
> the systemd-bashing bandwagon without fully understanding the problems.
> The best thing we can do to counter this is to ascertain the facts,
> decide what if anything needs to be fixed, and discuss the best way to
> move forward with that

why in the world do you not read the bugreport itself?

the decription is *not* about non-existent users so top spread FUD about
"systemd-bashing bandwagon without fully understanding the problems"
when you even don't read the bugreport you are talking about

how does that sound like talking about non-existing users?

I searched google and found that it was not right to named a linux user
with 0day, it should satisfy "^[a-z][-a-z0-9]*\$ , but when I use xinted
to start the service, it can handle the previlege rightly with linux
user 0day