[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] All Systems Go! 2017 (successor of systemd.conf)

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri Jun 16 19:02:38 UTC 2017

Heya!

We have recently put up the web site for All Systems Go! 2017, the
successor conference for systemd.conf, with a broader focus, and a
larger audience. systemd will play a major role, but it's hopefully
going to be just one of many projects presented.

All Systems Go! 2017 will take place in Berlin, Germany, on Oct
21./22. Please mark these days in your calendars!

We'll open the CfP soon, for now if you are looking for more
information, please have a look at our web site:

https://all-systems-go.io/

You may already buy tickets, and if you do you can take benefit of the
special Early Bird offer!