[systemd-devel] hanging reboot

Sergei Franco sergei.franco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:21:48 UTC 2017

I submitted similar question but it got stuck with moderators due to screen
shot size.

The actual bug report (on ubuntu side) is here:

My main question is actually how to configure systemd to have global
timeout on reboot, so no future services will hang it?

The reboots must happen regardless if systemd can start/stop services. I am
even happy to wait 15 min as long as reboots do happen. Otherwise if
reboots are not guaranteed it is an epic failure on design of the system.

Thanks a lot!