[systemd-devel] Disabling 'Predictable Network Interface Names'

Lucas Ventura Carro useyour.mind at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 06:44:27 UTC 2017

Hello Jan,

> check out the official Red Hat documentation [1] on how to disable the naming
scheme.

Doing first or third option *only* it is not working.

Hello Martin,

> Did you rebuild the initrd after that? Without that, it won't work indeed.

After rebuilding ramfs[1], it works :)
I forgot to ask in my first email if I was not doing any extra step which I
didn't know :)

Thanks both for fast replies,

  [1]: https://sites.google.com/site/syscookbook/rhel/rhel-kernel-rebuild

--