[systemd-devel] more verbose debug info than systemd.log_level=debug?

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:48:41 UTC 2017

22.03.2017 00:10, Chris Murphy пишет:
> OK so I had the idea to uninstall plymouth, since that's estensibly
> what's holding up the remount read-only. But it's not true.
>
> Sending SIGTERM to remaining processes...
> Sending SIGKILL to remaining processes...
> Unmounting file systems.
> Remounting '/tmp' read-only with options 'seclabel'.
> Unmounting /tmp.
> Remounting '/' read-only with options 'seclabel,attr2,inode64,noquota'.
> Remounting '/' read-only with options 'seclabel,attr2,inode64,noquota'.
> Remounting '/' read-only with options 'seclabel,attr2,inode64,noquota'.
> All filesystems unmounted.

Could you show your /proc/self/mountinfo before starting shutdown (or
ideally just before systemd goes into uount all)? This suggests that "/"
appears there three times there.

Result code of "remount ro" is not evaluated or logged. systemd does

(void) mount(NULL, m->path, NULL, MS_REMOUNT|MS_RDONLY, options);

where "options" are those from /proc/self/mountinfo sans ro|rw.

Probably it should log it at least with debug level.