[systemd-devel] socket unit refusing connection when JOB_STOP is pending

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Tue May 30 19:47:38 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-05-30 at 18:07 +0000, Moravec, Stanislav (ERT) wrote:
> OK. Understood, thanks much!
> We'll try to follow up on using some parent process (xinetd or something like that).

BTW your problem description wasn't very clear. Is your specific
problem case about socket activation of normal services (the issue
being that if the service has not been started before shutdown it won't
be, but things work if something did start it earlier) or about
Accept=true sockets that start a new service instance from template for
each connection? I'd guess that the latter might be somewhat easier to
support architecturally, though I'm not familiar enough with that to
say for sure.