[systemd-devel] Q: Can I use nspawn & networkd with existing bridge network?

沙包妖梦 gongteng524702837 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 10:59:47 UTC 2017

I already have a bridge network bridge0 on my host. It includes a physical
interface connected to a router.
Then I start my container with --network-bridge=bridge0
My container will get a ip address from the router, but it seems never
renew.

For debug, I change my router's DHCP Leasetime to 2 minutes. Then start
container.
machinectl show my container IP is 192.168.1.*.
After few minuets, run machinectl again, it change to 169.254.xxx.xxx. I
can not ping this address.

Do I need some extra configure to use an existing bridge?