[systemd-devel] container /proc/filesystems owned by nobody:can't upgrade

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:01:25 UTC 2017

My host is Archlinux, nspawn container is Fedora 26. Kernel is 4.13.3

I can't fully upgrade my container as some files are owned by
nobody:nobody and can't change to root. An example is filesystems. When
upgrading, it returns error:
< error: unpacking of archive failed on file /proc: cpio: chown >
$ ls -a /proc:
/proc/filesystems    -r--r--r--   1 nobody          nobody             0
Oct  3 09:53 filesystems

# chown root:root /proc/filesystems
chown: changing ownership of '/proc/filesystems': Operation not permitted

Same kind of error with a few other packages.

Can someone please help me to find a solution? Thank you