[systemd-devel] Conflicts no longer working as expected during boot in v235

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:01:16 UTC 2017

After investigating this further, I can also reproduce this with older
systemd versions (tested with v232 and v234).

For the problem to be reproducible, I had to install spice-vdagent in
the libvirt/KVM instance.
Haven't quite figured out yet how this influences the start of
chrony.service and systemd-timesyncd.service. So help still welcome.

universe are pointed away from Earth?