[systemd-devel] Apparmor in containers

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at google.com
Thu Apr 12 15:18:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

Actually, it seems AppArmor has support for containers and can have a
specific profile for inside the containers only.

Docker does support it:
https://docs.docker.com/engine/security/apparmor/

Agree it shouldn't be too hard to hook this into nspawn... I don't really
use AppArmor or know it well though, so I'm not best placed to test it...

Cheers,
Filipe