[systemd-devel] pkg-config[error]

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Sun Apr 29 17:08:29 UTC 2018

On Sa, 28.04.18 16:41, Parlin Tampubolon (parlintampubolon at gmail.com) wrote:

> Hi,
> Please help,
> I'm linuxmint user (linuxmint 18), I always have error when to install some
> app/tools. the error said,my Pkg-config error. and the impact is my
> computer, can't install anything, even i use apt-get update, will back to
> the error dpk-config. I use synaptic,aptitude, but still cant install
> application what i want to install.

Sorry, but this is not the right place to ask questions like yours, as
it's not in any way related to the systemd project which is what this
mailing list is about. Please contact your distribution's community
for help, I am sure they will help you, but this here is not the right
place.

Sorry and thank you for understanding,