[systemd-devel] systemd service not connecting to session dbus

Deepan Muthusamy deepan.muthusamy at tcs.com
Mon Aug 13 07:17:51 UTC 2018

I have an application which has to communicate with session dbus. If I start my application binary manually or start using Init.d, it is connecting to session d-bus.

But if I start my application through systemd, it is failing to start.  I tried to start using systemctl start my-service-name, this time also it is failing.

And also I go through the answer given by keithel in https://serverfault.com/questions/892465/starting-systemd-services-sharing-a-session-d-bus-on-headless-system .

Still Iam facing the same error.

The .service fail is as follows:

[Unit]