[systemd-devel] Access session bus from service application

deepan muthusamy deepan.m2903 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:46:02 UTC 2018

I am not that much clear about booting process, but I will explain what I
want to do, please help me with this.

My system has no login user except root. I logged in as root.

I have an application called A1 which has to communicate to systemd to
monitor other process such as A2 ,A3 and A4.

Process A2, A3 ,A4 are communicating to A1 through session dbus. This is
the implementation.

But all process has to be started at boot time as services under user
defined target levels which I know how to do.

This is my requirement.

My problem is iam not able to start  as service since when my application
trying to get session dbus connection, it  is failing.

I come to know that it is possible from your previous replies. But I don't
know how to do that. Can you please help me this?