[systemd-devel] portable services v239

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 02:33:51 UTC 2018

Fedora 29 should have 239, so I'm not sure how you're on 238...

That being said, pretty much any rolling release distro (e.g. Arch) should
have 239 by now.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018, 9:15 PM Douglas E. Hopley Jr. <hopley at f6systems.com>
wrote:

> Greetings.
>
>  I would like to work with portable services and have a bootstrapping
> question.
>
> thanks in advance for your time
>

> What is the recommended/preferred distro to use to stay on the latest?
> Currently my
> F29 has  :
>
> systemctl --version
> systemd 238
> +PAM +AUDIT +SELINUX +IMA -APPARMOR +SMACK +SYSVINIT +UTMP +LIBCRYPTSETUP
> +GCRYPT +GNUTLS +ACL +XZ +LZ4 +SECCOMP +BLKID +ELFUTILS +KMOD +IDN2 -IDN
> +PCRE2 default-hierarchy=hybrid
>

>  How would/could I create new machine that would have v239?
>
> Doug

Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else
https://refi64.com/