[systemd-devel] non-dev systemd-devel package for Linux

Sayeed hyder csayeedh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:18:50 UTC 2018

Thanks Reindl. Let me be a bit more specific. I am looking for the non-dev
package. For example, for ubuntu and sles, I can do the followiing

apt-get install libudev1        ---- works
zypper install libudev1        ---- works

But, for rhel,
yum install libudev1           ---- cannot find package
yum install libudev-devel    ---- works

Is there any runtime (non-dev) package for rhel/centos distro? If so, what
is the package name I should look for?

thanks,
Sayeed