[systemd-devel] non-dev systemd-devel package for Linux

Sayeed hyder csayeedh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 21:41:30 UTC 2018

Thanks, I am not confused between udev and devel. Let me explain a bit
more. My understanding is with the devel package, when I include in my
project, I am downloading all the header files and redistributing the code.
With the non-devel runtime package (e.g. libudev1 in Ubuntu), I can avoid
that. Does that clarify my question and confusion?