[systemd-devel] how to unsubscribe ? yeah you don't dream lol

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Sat Dec 1 13:15:37 UTC 2018

On Sa, 01.12.18 10:08, Andy Pieters (systemd at andypieters.me.uk) wrote:

> Dorian
>
> It isn't that you are a boring person or aren't welcome here.
>
> It is just that this list is for systemd development issues only.

Note that this mailing list is about both systemd development and
systemd user support. We have only one list, and as long as this
doesn't get too much of a burden this mailing list is intended to
handle both user support requests and development discussions.

That said, the focus is clearly on systemd here. And if the topic of
discussion has nothing to do with systemd, then this is not the right
place to discuss things.