[systemd-devel] EXT :Re: Systemd dependencies

Boyce, Kevin P [US] (AS) Kevin.Boyce at ngc.com
Mon Dec 10 21:06:56 UTC 2018

I'm sure Redhat has implemented some services of type Simple.

However, my service is oneshot, and what you're saying is there's no way for me to force any other service to wait until my service exits before bootup continues?

This doesn't seem right given that systemd can wait for a password to unlock encrypted volumes.

Kevin