[systemd-devel] Secondary mounts

Jérémy Rosen jeremy.rosen at smile.fr
Fri Dec 14 08:25:42 UTC 2018

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do, so my answer might not
be correct

* Create mount units for your subfolders
* add a WantedBy line to the main mount unit in those subunits

if I understand your problem correctly, that should do the trick...

On 13/12/2018 23:15, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> How could I trigger mounting of additional filesystems from the
> mounting of a CIFS share? The additional mounts would be to subfolders
> within the primary mount. I'd use symlinks but I get a "this
> filesystem doesn't support that operation" when I attempt a "ln -s".
>
> The primary is automounted via an .automount unit, if that makes a
> difference. _______________________________________________
> systemd-devel mailing list

SMILE <http://www.smile.eu/>

20 rue des Jardins
92600 Asnières-sur-Seine

*Jérémy ROSEN*
Architecte technique
Responsable de l'expertise Smile-ECS

email jeremy.rosen at smile.fr <mailto:jeremy.rosen at smile.fr>
phone +33141402967
url http://www.smile.eu

Twitter <https://twitter.com/GroupeSmile> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/smileopensource> LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/smile> Github
<https://github.com/Smile-SA>

Découvrez l’univers Smile, rendez-vous sur smile.eu
<http://smile.eu/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>

eco Pour la planète, n'imprimez ce mail que si c'est nécessaire