[systemd-devel] journal stopping after sending logs on reboot

Brad Zynda bradley.v.zynda at nasa.gov
Fri Dec 21 17:44:22 UTC 2018

Hi Lennart,

So it looks like Jounald.conf Storage=none does not work as it says:

"none" turns off all storage, all log data received will be dropped.
Forwarding to other targets, such as the console, the kernel log buffer,
or a syslog socket will still work however. <- does not forward to
syslog socket

Changed it back to auto and it is logging but is now creating local logs
through journal stdout again :/

Thanks,
Brad