[systemd-devel] systemd-logind failing due to dbus error on org.freedesktop.systemd1

Gustavo Sousa gustavo.jo.sousa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:11:02 UTC 2018

Hello, Michal.

After some trial an error I was able to find the culprit: the ypbind daemon.

- If I have it enabled, then it seems to me that, for some reason,
systemd can not take ownership of the dbus names (/me not sure if that
is the correct terminology).
- If I leave it disabled, then the problem disapears. Now I need to
find out why that is happening. The service file I got from my
distro's package is pasted at https://pastebin.com/vVEXLcb9.

With that, would I be right to say that this isn't a problem with
systemd itself?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Gustavo Sousa