[systemd-devel] failed to start openvpn

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Jan 3 06:18:41 UTC 2018

besides this is surely *not* a systemd problem you don't provide any
useful information

"herewith i attached to the display error with file" was likely a image
attachment, just post plain text copy&paste but anways:
misleading just because service don't start and that URL is long removed
in newer systemd releases