[systemd-devel] Trouble with speed/mode in .link files - RESOLVED/PATCH

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:37:16 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 10:32 PM, Bruce A. Johnson <
bjohnson at blueridgenetworks.com> wrote:

> My problem seems to be a bug in ethtool-util.c's set_slinksettings().
> The base parameters were not being copied into the ethtool_link_settings
> request, so they were all zero and ioctl didn't like that.  I've pasted
> the patch below.  Please let me know if there is anything else I need to
> do to get this to the right person.

It would be best if you could submit a pull request on GitHub:
https://github.com/systemd/systemd

Although patches via email are occassionally accepted, at minimum you
should send full commits using `git send-email` (or `git format-patch`).

--
Mantas Mikulėnas