[systemd-devel] Apparmor and ureadhead failed to start

Dorian ROSSE dorianbrice at hotmail.fr
Wed Jan 10 09:35:31 UTC 2018

Dear IT worker,

Since I have kernel 4.14.12 I have two errors :

apparmor failed because It failed to start LSB the status exit code is 123 and there is a error by program /etc/apparmor.d/usr.lib.snapd-confine.real in line 11 unable to open /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/snap-confine.d (skipping profile in /etc/apparmor.d/disable : usr.sbin.rsyslogd

For ureadahead It is more easy I have nor wrote in red but It is answered that need file that status exit code is five not installed which main PID 4039

Also thank you in advance to all the team to help me and repair this two problem,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.