[systemd-devel] systemctl start second.service first.service

林自均 johnlinp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:47:05 UTC 2018

How about adding an "--order" option to systemctl? With this option,
systemctl will sort those units by ordering dependencies before submitting
them. Although I personally wanted this to be the default behavior, I can
understand comparability matters.

John Lin

Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> 於 2018年1月12日 週五 上午4:57寫道: