[systemd-devel] Newer videos

guenther kuenzel mog+freedesktop.org at guuk.eu
Mon Jan 22 07:31:00 UTC 2018

if this is true, then the distribution is actually forced to move it to be compliant with FHS3. which is also a good thing, because /usr might not be available during boot time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_Hierarchy_Standard

/lib Libraries essential for the binaries in /bin and /sbin.

/usr/lib Libraries for the binaries in /usr/bin and /usr/sbin.

which systemd
/bin/systemd

greetings