[systemd-devel] systemd-logind failing due to dbus error on org.freedesktop.systemd1

Gustavo Sousa gustavo.jo.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:36:40 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone!

I'm having a problem regarding systemd-logind service. After a system
upgrade, I realized logging into the system took a long time, then I looked
at the system logs and noticed that systemd-logind service had failed.

I've posted the output of 'journalctl -xe' regarding the error here:
https://pastebin.com/TNmg2z9s

I'm using systemd version 236.81-1. My distro is Arch Linux. Output of
'uname -a':

Linux <hostname omitted> 4.14.15-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jan 23 21:49:25
UTC 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gustavo Sousa