[systemd-devel] User configs, BTRFS subvolume for /home and automatic service start during boot?

Thorsten Schöning tschoening at am-soft.de
Fri May 4 17:35:24 UTC 2018

Guten Tag Lennart Poettering,
am Freitag, 4. Mai 2018 um 19:03 schrieben Sie:

> Note that btrfs subvolumes are just special directories, hence you can
> also do without an explicit entry for the home subvol, and simply
> create it below the root subvol.

Thanks for the hint, I'll think about that. The provided fstab was
from an Ubuntu default installation and I would like to keep that as
much as possible.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: Thorsten.Schoening at AM-SoFT.de

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04