[systemd-devel] Systemd service consuming 100% cpu

deepan muthusamy deepan.m2903 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:03:30 UTC 2018

If I start my application manually, CPU consumption is less than 2%.
If I start same application as system service, CPU consumption is more than
100%.

There is no cout statements in my application.

I tried to start under a *screen*  as system service. This time consumption
has reduced little bit.

I already asked this question and I got reply that the problem is not
related to systemd, It is related to the application.

But is there anything I have to add when I start as a service?