[systemd-devel] Systemd not able to spawn Exec permission denied

Krunal Patel krpatel19 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 7 08:12:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

     My systemdctl script not able to start service as non root user sdc. It gives error with not able to spawn /path/to/streamsets : Permission Denied.   /path/to/streamsets has root ownership and group streamsets has execute permission as root user. Can you suggest if my systemd is currupted? Other server systemd able to start service as sdc user from root systemd. There systemd is running as switched-root , but in server where i get error has no switched-root option in systemd process. Is it related? Please suggest. SDC user has nologin shell.

Thanks,

Krunal.