[systemd-devel] No automount on arm64?

Jakobus Schürz wertstoffe at nurfuerspam.de
Sat Oct 13 17:06:15 UTC 2018

Hi!

I have there a Rock64 SoC with Debian stretch. It is an arm64-platform.

Version of systemd is 232-25+deb9u4

And i want a automount-point on /srv/backup, for which i created a
"normal" automount and mount-Unit.

The mount-unit works. But when i try to start the automount-unit, i get
this error-message:

Operation on or unit type of srv-backup.automount not supported on this system.

And i cannot find anything about on my preferred searchmachine...

What happened here? Is ist a problem with systemd? Is it the platform?
Are there some modules missing? Are there missing Compile-options for
the kernel???

Thank you

Jakob