[systemd-devel] How to keep the new kernel running features ?

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Mon Sep 17 13:57:13 UTC 2018

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 09:27:20AM +0000, Dorian ROSSE wrote:
> Hello Dear IT team worker,
>
> Since yesterday my running kernel is 4.18.8 instead 4.17.2 but at each reboot I have a system crashed,
> How to keep this laster running kernel without have a crash at each reboot ?

  Dorian,
this is not a support list.  Please direct your question elsewhere – the
lists run by distribution you use would be best.

--
Tomasz Torcz              ,,If you try to upissue this patchset I shall be seeking
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl   an IP-routable hand grenade.'' -- Andrew Morton (LKML)