[systemd-devel] need some help understanding systemd-based initramfs

Ellis contact at xogium.me
Mon Apr 29 20:32:28 UTC 2019

Hi,
I didn't turn anything off in journald.conf, it is all the default
settings. I do get every boot log just fine for example within
emergency.target, also tried with multi-user.target just for the sake of
trying. I could pastebin them somewhere or at least try to if you want
to have a look, but I didn't find anything suspicious in journalctl or
dmesg.
Thanks