[systemd-devel] firewalld subject: allowing icmp echo-request

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri Dec 6 14:05:41 UTC 2019

On Fr, 06.12.19 12:17, Andy Pieters (systemd at andypieters.me.uk) wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> This is on Centos 7.7.1908 and firewalld 0.6.3
>
> I could not find a firewalld-specific mailing list and I hope it is ok
> to ask it here.

This is the systemd mailing list. There's no overlap between systemd
and firewalld, neither technical nor in people.

Hence, please contact the firewalld community about this (maybe you
can track down a maintainer email at least), or your distro's
community, but this is really not the place to discuss this, we really
want to keep noise level down here.

Thank you for understanding,

Lennart Poettering, Berlin