[systemd-devel] MongoDB error after the changing the Path

Hemanth Kumar hemanthkumar.t at vakilsearch.in
Wed Jan 9 13:38:58 UTC 2019

Hi Team,

Awaiting for the revert

Regards,
Hemanth
*Legal* *is now* *Simple*
India's No.1 Professional Service <http://www.vakilsearch.com/> is on
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vakil-Search/132311446825878> I
*Twitter* I LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/datar> I YouTube!
<http://www.youtube.com/user/legalsolutionsvakil?feature=watch>
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free and information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message.